Jamf has a wealth of documentation available for its various products, below is a little tip on how to access the most current documentation, with 99% less click bait.
The majority of Jamf product documentation is available at https://docs.jamf.com.
A Jamf employee pointed out that most products can be accessed via this base URL with the product name prepended, for example: https://docs.jamf.com/jamf-pro
These URL’s also redirect you to the latest version of the documentation too.
Below are some examples:
- Jamf ADCS Connector – https://docs.jamf.com/ad-cs-connector/
- Jamf Connect – https://docs.jamf.com/jamf-connect
- Jamf Infrastructure Manager – https://docs.jamf.com/infrastructure-manager/
- Jamf Pro – https://docs.jamf.com/jamf-pro
- Jamf Protect – https://docs.jamf.com/jamf-protect
- Jamf School – https://docs.jamf.com/jamf-school
Sure there are more too!
A quick check has found that Jamf Now is an exception here.
https://docs.jamf.com/jamf-now redirects to a help site, not the admin guide.
And Jamf’s Healthcare Listener doesn’t appear to have it’s own documentation.
As with the examples, I’m sure there are more exceptions too.